This year’s workshops will cover every aspect of the music industry. Throughout the day you will learn from top vocal coaches, songwriters, composition, image consultants,legal entertainment experts, publishing and A&R professionals, and social media experts. You will have an opportunity to network, market yourself, and receive feedback from top industry music professionals.
NEW: Exclusive One-on-One Sessions Work with the Best!
This year, we are bringing back our exclusive one-on-one professional critique sessions with the best from Nashville. This is an opportunity for singers and songwriters to bring in their material and have it critiqued for 15 minutes by award winning music professionals. These are available on a first come, first serve basis. These sessions will be led by Sam Tate, Dave Brooks, and Roger Ryan.
- Only 32 slots available
- Workshop Day: From 8 AM till 10 AM
- Led by Sam Tate, Dave Brooks, and Roger Ryan
Network with the Best!
- Songwriting — Sam Tate
- Vocal Performance — Dave Brooks
- Musical Composition — Roger Ryan
- Publishing/A&R — Cris Lacy
- Entertainment Law — taught by David Wyatt
- Image Consulting — taught by Lori Bumgarner and Robert Hoeffer
- Social Media - taught by Antony Francis and Ryan Harrell
Click the button below to register for the Workshops now.